** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Bionic)

  failure to boot with linux-image-4.15.0-24-generic

Status in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in The Bionic Beaver:
  Confirmed
Status in linux source package in Bionic:

  This was the last OK then my 18.04 hangs after an update this morning.
  07:00 AM CEST

  Last Ok in boot was Started gnome display manager. dispatcher service
  ...... tem changes.pp link was shut down

  Tried install lightdm from command line and the  response was lastest
  already installed.

  Probably it is what is coming after the lastest OK which is to be the
  error. And here I have lots of guesses......

  Any Ideas ? I need to do some work and I may not be waiting long.

  Search and browsed and now close to give up. Yeah it is a Lenovo.

  Guys: turn of auto update it is a machine killer.