I had this problem WITH the package bcmwl-kernel-source 6.30.223.271
+bdcom-0ubuntu1~1.2. But found the solution here:
https://elementaryos.stackexchange.com/questions/15842/bcm43142-and-
linux-kernel-4-15-0-24-generic

"I had to download the package for 18.04LTS
(https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/bcmwl-kernel-source) and install it
using:

sudo apt-get remove --purge bcmwl-kernel-source
sudo dpkg -i bcmwl-kernel-source_6.30.223.271+bdcom-0ubuntu4_amd64.deb"

That worked perfectly for me. Fortunately, I found this solution before
rebooting so I've never lost conection in the process.
My ubuntu kernel is 16.04.13. My wifi card is BCM4313 802.11bgn.

Packages, which is subscribed to bcmwl in Ubuntu.

  bcmwl 6.30.223.271+bdcom-0ubuntu1~1.1 ADT test failure with linux-hwe-
  edge 4.13.0-16.19~16.04.3 [error: ‘struct net_device’ has no member
  named ‘last_rx’]

Status in bcmwl package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in bcmwl source package in Xenial:

  Currently the DKMS package bcmwl-kernel-source fails to install in
  supported custom kernels that are based on 4.11 or 4.13. That includes
  the current 4.11 hwe-edge and the upcoming 4.13 hwe-edge kernels and
  some of the custom and cloud kernels as well.

  [Test Case]

  Install the bcmwl-kernel-source package with the 4.13 hwe-edge kernel
  from -proposed. The package installation should proceed without any
  errors.

  [Regression Potential]

  Although new patches were added, the regression risk is very low since
  the new changes are conditionally compiled based on the kernel version.

  Besides that the new package was tested with the following kernels in an
  amd64 environment:

  - linux-generic 4.4
  - linux-hwe 4.10
  - linux-hwe-edge 4.11
  - linux-hwe-edge 4.13 (from xenial-proposed)
  - linux-azure 4.11
  - linux-azure-edge 4.13 (which is in process of getting promoted to
    xenial-proposed)

  [Original Description]

  Testing failed on:
      amd64: