** Description changed:

  [Impact]
  There's no functional impact, this is just an attempt to reconcile the Ubuntu
tree with upstream.
- We are currently carrying 61 SAUCE patches for the hns3 driver. All but 8 of
these have gone upstream in some form. However, some of the patches have
changed in non-functional ways (whitespace, comments, commit messages, etc).
This will likely prevent future patches from cherry-picking cleanly and, in the
case of commit messages, obfuscate which fixes we already have.
+ We are currently carrying 61 SAUCE patches for the hns3 driver. All but 6 of
these have gone upstream in some form. However, some of the patches have
changed in non-functional ways (whitespace, comments, commit messages, etc).
This will likely prevent future patches from cherry-picking cleanly and, in the
case of commit messages, obfuscate which fixes we already have.

  [Test Case]
  1) git diff, to make sure delta after includes only non-functional changes.
  2) Functional smoke test on D06 hardware.

  [Fix]
  Revert all the SAUCE patches that have countparts upstream, and apply the
upstream cherry-picks instead.

  [Regression Risk]
  The git diff from before and after this series clearly shows only cosmetic
changes.

  Replace hns3 SAUCE patches with upstream

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  In Progress