[Expired for grub2 (Ubuntu Bionic) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: grub2 (Ubuntu Bionic)

  Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop UEFI OS Install options in Grub.cfg

Status in grub2 package in Ubuntu:
  Expired
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Expired
Status in grub2 source package in Bionic:
  Expired
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  Expired

Bug description:
  We are facing issue installing Ubuntu 18.04 Desktop, but if we change
  linux to linuxefi and initrd to initrdefi, it works.

  We wanted to make that change permanently in ISO/USB file.

  We cannot mount the /dev/sdb1 rw, and make the changes.

  So every boot, we have to edit.

  Can you please help us, how we can get around this, and make this change
permanent in the grub.cfg file