This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:

apport-collect 1713448

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Adobe Reader doesn't print on OKI C911

Status in cups package in Ubuntu:

  Out and over.
  I tried whatever I could think of, but whatever I send there, anything will
make the printer blink, 'processing', forever, until I cancel the job.
  The printer, however, prints the same files from okular, and from all other
applications that I have tried so far. This would clearly point to acroread.
  However, acroread prints to all other printers that we have standing about
without any problem.

  Logically, from what I could state so far, we have an AND-combination:
  everything works, except I print a file from acroread through OKI
  C911.

  Since I have other printers and other PDF-software, it is minor. And yet, I
wouldn't mind helping to debug this thing.
  I'm using the OKI-provided ppd with cups.

  adobereader-enu:i386 9.5.5
  cups 2.1.3-4