** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => dann frazier (dannf)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Bionic)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => dann frazier (dannf)

  hisi_sas: Add SATA FIX check for v3 hw

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  In Progress

  If something goes wrong during phy initialization, the device may fail to
come up.

  [Test Case]
  I don't have a way to inject a FIS error, so this will be smoke tested for
regressions only.
  Needs to be tested on both D05 and D06 systems, since it touches code on both
v2 and v3 hw.

  [Fix]
  commit f4e34f2a5dd9c0db19baad3f015c3abd5f2e0343