** Merge proposal unlinked:
   https://code.launchpad.net/~newell-jensen/maas/+git/maas/+merge/343053

  Sharkoon Fireglider mouse is wrongly detected as a joystick

Status in udev:

  Binary package hint: xserver-xorg-input-evdev

  I've been programming a game in SDL and I was surprised that SDL was
  reporting that 1 joystick was connected when there were none. SDL
  provides the name as "A4Tech USB Full Speed". "ls /dev/input" shows
  one joystick connected:

  by-id    event0  event2  event4  event6  event8  mice    mouse1
  by-path  event1  event3  event5  event7  js0     mouse0

  lsusb shows my mouse as:

  Bus 003 Device 003: ID 09da:8090 A4 Tech Co., Ltd

  Unplugging the mouse makes /dev/input/js0 disappear.
  ---
  InstallationMedia: elementary 0.2 Jupiter - Release i386
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  Package: linux (not installed)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  Tags: maverick
  UnreportableReason: The running kernel is not an Ubuntu kernel
  UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout lpadmin plugdev sambashare