sasikumarpc -
Can you share the specific kernel versions that you are using, where the issue
is fixed?
Can you also share the logs of pass & failure cases?

  IO's are issued with incorrect Scatter Gather Buffer

  We have observed that OS is sending the IO's (SCSI Read/Write) with incorrect
Scatter Gather Buffer address .

  i.e

   OS is sending the IO with 64 bit Scatter Gather Buffer address , such
  that if we add the length with buffer address then it causes the roll
  over .

  Here is the data we captured in our driver (Printed the SGE details which was
sent by OS)

  sgl_ptr->Address = fffffffffffff000
  [14547.313240]
                  sgl_ptr->Length = 1000
  [14547.313241]
                  sge_count = 18
  [14547.313242]
                  cmd->index = 9d9

  Note : This issue is observed only when virtualization is enabled

  Product : Broadcom (LSI) Megaraid H840 controller