The card is GTX1050
Driver Version: 390.87

** Attachment added: "syslog-tail"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-graphics-drivers-390/+bug/1798109/+attachment/5201791/+files/syslog-tail

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-390 in Ubuntu.

  Nvidia seems less efficient than Intel.

Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-390 package in Ubuntu:

  I installed correct nvidia 390 for my card.But it seems less efficient
  than using Intel integrated graphic card.Window movement and web page
  scrolling aren't smooth.That's vary annoying.If I use Intel
  card,everything is smooth.

  nvidia-smi says 'Volatile GPU-Util' is not zero.But is it really using
  nvidia for rendering?

  Package: nvidia-driver-390 390.87-0ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.10-0ubuntu13
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME