When using kexec -s with an unsigned image, it will fail requiring a
signed image, even if the system is not under lockdown. kexec without
the -s option will still work.

[Test case]
Tested with kexec -s with both a signed and unsigned image, both under lockdown
and not under lockdown.

[Potential Regressions]
We allow unsigned kernels to be loaded even under lockdown. However, the test
case has tested that and it still failed. Other regression would be that no
kernel could be loaded. Also tested under test case.

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu Cosmic)

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu Disco)

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Disco)

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Cosmic)

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Disco)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu Cosmic)

  allow kexec_file of unsigned images under lockdown

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Cosmic:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Disco:
  In Progress