USB Storage based Realtek card reader doesn't work, because the usb-storage
module tries to use it in UAS mode instead of using "ums-realtek".

[Fix]
Add new IDs to ums-realtek driver.
In addition to that, we add a new module knob, "enable_mmc=", to enable/disable
MMC, as vendors may not pay MMC royalties. "enable_mmc" defaults to 1.

[Test]
After applying the patch, the card reader works, and verified "enable_mmc=" can
enable/disable MMC support.

[Regression Potential]
Minimal. This SRU enables two specific card readers that don't work as UAS, the
new module knob only introduces new behavior when enable_mmc=0.

** Affects: hwe-next

** Tags: originate-from-1800986 stella

  Enable new Realtek card reader

Status in HWE Next: