I haven't tested the microphone or SPDIF capabilities.  But this is a
workable pinout for most uses.

[codec]
0x10ec0668 0x10431ced 0

[pincfg]
#Pin 12 is Internal Mic
0x12 0x90a60160
#Pin 14 is Internal "front" speakers
0x14 0x90170110
#Pin 15 is "Line Out" according to the manual, But Pin 15 won't let me pick
that in HDA Jack Retask.
#Trying to use this as an output will have a constant tone too.
#Using this as an output breaks the front speakers working correctly with
headphone detection.
0x15 0x40f000f0
#Pin 16 is the headphone jack.
0x16 0x0321403f
#Pin 18 is the external Microphone jack.
0x18 0x03a19020
#Pin 19 is nothing.
0x19 0x411111f0
#Pin 1a is the internal subwoofer.  (Set the sound system to Stereo 2.1)
0x1a 0x90170151
#Pin 1b is nothing.
0x1b 0x411111f0
#Pin 1d is nothing.
0x1d 0x40c6852d
#Pin 1e is the internal SPDIF out.
0x1e 0x014b1180
#Pin 1f is nothing.
0x1f 0x411111f0

  ASUS G752VM: headphones and microphone not working (Ubuntu 16.04)

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:

  Hello I have an ASUS ROG-G752VM computer with Ubuntu 16.04 installed with and
new kernel 4.12.0-041200-generic.

  I'm having problems when I plug in the headphones and microphone, they
  don't work.

  What I need to do?
  ---
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.9
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64 (20160803)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
  Package: linux (not installed)
  Tags:  xenial
  UnreportableReason: The running kernel is not an Ubuntu kernel
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to xenial on 2017-01-25 (173 days ago)
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True