** Description changed:

  I'm having issue with nouveau. (Overheat. See Bug #1768976).
- To disable nouveau live cd I found, that I need to run the live Ubuntu with
nomodeset.
+ To disable nouveau when using live cd I found, that I need to run the live
Ubuntu with nomodeset.
  The live Ubuntu starts fine, no overheat, able to use every program on
livecd, except the installation itself.
  No matter how many times I click on it, nothing happens.
  Same as with starting the just install option, installation app not starts.
  I tried with 18.04.1 and 18.10 live cds.

  Can I make this work with nomodeset? Maybe by adding an other option?
  Do you know other way to run livecd with disabled nouveau?

  Can't install Ubuntu from live cd when nomodeset is added