It initially started while I was browsing and I noticed the page load
idle logo was going a bit too fast. First I ignored it assuming I was
wrong or it was not significant. So i decided to test the playback time
in videos and the Linux clock and sure enough, everything is about 10%
tp 20% faster. So I rebooted the OS to see if problem persists.it
actually got worse Everytime I rebooted. The os starts up normally but
as soon as I log in, everything gets faster and faster until keyboard,
mouse become unusable. A gentle tap of the keyboard spams the screen
with that letter. Then I rebooted again and as if it was some kind of
overflow the os is now snail pace slow. When I tap a button it outputs a
letter about 1 to 2 seconds after. The mouse moves at normal speed
however.unfortunately the OS is unusable and I'm typing this bug report
using a different device. Please let me know if there is a way for me to
get logs remotely cause as it is OS is useless. I'll try too keep
rebooting to see if there is a "usable" speed that I can get logs and
upload. Hopefully by the time this bug is processed I'll get the report.
In the mean time please feel free to ask me anything that would help you
pin point the issue.

The kernel speeds up and down unexpectedly
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1813819
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel Packages,
which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.