The b

  After updating to 18.04.2 and kernel 4.18.0-15.16 boot stalls

  I upgraded my 18.04.1 to 18.04.2 and then opted for the HWE stack.
  My laptop is unable to go past the loading screen with  4.18.0-15.16 but
boots normally with the 4.15.x drivers.
  In safe mode I can boot with 4.18 but just only the main monitor is detected.

  I used UKUU to trie 4.20.x and other kernels but none of them booted.
  The laptop is Dell Inspiron 7567 with Intel HD630 and NVIDIA 1050Ti with the
default drivers (NVIDIA proprietary driver never worked on this laptop).