See attached.

Currently getting flickering on one monitor.

** Attachment added: "dmesg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1816269/+attachment/5242993/+files/dmesg.txt

  No image on KVM switch

  Hi all,

  I have a NUC7i7BNH with the latest BIOS (0062) running Ubuntu 18.04
  (uname -r = 4.18.0-15-generic). I have the NUC connected via USB-C to
  a dual DisplayPort adapter, to an Avocent SV340D KVM.

  If I have the KVM on the switch for the NUC, everything works great.
  If I switch the KVM to another channel, and then switch back to the
  NUC, I only get black screens. The only solution is to hard reboot the
  NUC.

  Any help would be appreciated.