My remote hands seem to be on vacation this week, so I'm bringing
another machine out of service to use for testing. Should get the apport
logs by the end of today.

  HiSilicon HNS ethernet broken in 4.15.0-45

Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  Incomplete
Status in linux source package in Cosmic:
  Incomplete
Status in linux source package in Disco:

  A number of HiSilicon patches were backported in
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1810457 from
  5.0rc1.

  Subsequently, I lost networking on my Huawei TaiShan XR320 boards.

  There are 6 commits to drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hns between
  5.0rc1 and (current) 5.0rc8 - and I know my networking works fine with
  a 5.0rc8 mainline build.

  Can we do another update run for the next 4.15.0 kernel service
  release, to include HiSilicon changes from 5.0rc8?

  CC @dannf