I think the fix is here for the PowerPC:
https://git.launchpad.net/qa-regression-testing/commit/?id=2082aec714a3a053664082a747b9c166b398cc4f

So this issue can be called fixed in the qa-regression-testing suite.

We will address the kernel configs here.

** Changed in: qa-regression-testing

  test_410_config_lock_down_kernel in ubuntu_kernel_security test failed
  on Bionic with PowerPC

Status in QA Regression Testing:
  Fix Released
Status in ubuntu-kernel-tests:
Status in linux-kvm package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  New
Status in linux-kvm source package in Bionic:
  New
Status in linux source package in Cosmic:
  New
Status in linux-kvm source package in Cosmic:

  Kernel Version: 4.15.0-44.47

  This test has passed on s390x / AMD64 / ARM64 / i386, but failed with
  Power8 and Power9

  FAIL: test_410_config_lock_down_kernel (__main__.KernelSecurityConfigTest)
  Ensure kernel efi lockdown is enabled
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "./test-kernel-security.py", line 2668, in
test_410_config_lock_down_kernel
      self.assertKernelConfig('LOCK_DOWN_KERNEL', expected)
    File "./test-kernel-security.py", line 207, in assertKernelConfig
      self.assertKernelConfigSet(name)
    File "./test-kernel-security.py", line 194, in assertKernelConfigSet
      '%s option was expected to be set in the kernel config' % name)
  AssertionError: LOCK_DOWN_KERNEL option was expected to be set in the kernel
config