** Information type changed from Proprietary to Public

** Project changed: null-and-void => linux (Ubuntu)

  19.04 installer hangs on installation complete dialog

  Installed version 19.04 on a Lenovo P1 laptop and when the installation
Complete dialog came up I hit the restart button and the system froze.  I then
have to hard power down.  At this point it boots to a login prompt.  I login
but there is no desktop after ten minutes or more finally reinstalled.  On
reinstall again same freeze at install complete but this time after several
minutes the desktop did finally show up.  Only difference on the installs was
first time I selected the update wifi and other drivers click box and second
time I did not.
  BIOS N2EET38W
  CPU i7-8850H