apport information

** Attachment added: "UdevDb.txt"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1804804/+attachment/5248048/+files/UdevDb.txt

  Screen rotation does not rotate all input devices and needs custom
  user commands (iio-sensor-proxy or libinput should probably handle
  this?)

  Ubuntu 18.10
  GNOME Shell 3.30.1
  Cinnamon 3.8.8

  Hardware: ASUS Transformer Mini.

  Also confirmed problematic for Yoga Series tablet/laptop hybrids.
  (https://github.com/linuxmint/cinnamon-settings-daemon/issues/188)

  Screen rotation works fine, but tablet coords including touch screen
  and pen coords do not rotate with it.

  Gnome gets touch screen rotation correct, but not pen coords
  Cinnamon gets touch screen rotation and peen coords wrong

  User can correct using convoluted xinput commands like:
  xinput set-prop "ELAN22A6:00 04F3:22A6" --type=float "Coordinate
Transformation Matrix" 0 1 0 -1 0 1 0 0 1

  I spoke with Mint devs who said I should file it against iio-sensor-
  proxy or libinput, which I assume is a better solution that asking
  various wm developers to fix it individually.