(The Nvidia driver installed via Additional driver of Software & Update -
nvida-driver-390)
Try to run glxgears and got the error - Error: couldn't get an RGB,
Double-buffered visual

Steps to reproduce:
1. Install the tool:
$ sudo apt install mesa-utils
2. Run glxgears
$ glxgears

Expected result:
Open up a window with an OpenGL rendering of a simple arrangement of three
rotating gears.

Actual result:
An error returns: Error: couldn't get an RGB, Double-buffered visual

Failure rate: 100%

-----

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8850H CPU @ 2.60GHz (12x)
GPU: 00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Device 3e9b
system-product-name: Precision 5530
bios-version: 1.6.0
system-manufacturer: Dell Inc.

** Affects: nvidia-graphics-drivers-390 (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment ce-qa-concern disco hwe-graphics
--
NVIDIA Corporation GP107GLM [Quadro P1000 Mobile] [10de:1cbb] doesn't support
3D capabilities on Disco 19.04 beta