** Tags removed: verification-needed-bionic
** Tags added: verification-done-bionic

  Add basic support to NVLink2 passthrough

Status in The Ubuntu-power-systems project:
Status in linux source package in Bionic:

  This bug exists to track the basic support to NVLink2 passthrough on
  Ubuntu 18.04 - for the guest side only. There's a relative small
  patchset that I'm going to send to Canonical Kernel Team using this
  buglink.

  On the host side we'll be running a custom version of Ubuntu 18.04
  (kernel + qemu). However on the guest side it will be *very important*
  for clients to simply download the Ubuntu 18.04 from Canonical's
  website and have the NVLink2 working out of the box.

  For that, we have worked on a small patchset using only upstream
  patches without changing beyond our area.

  As soon as I send the patchset to the mailing list I'll update this
  bug with a link to that message.

  Thank you very much,

  Jose R. Ziviani