With systemd storage test, I got two different situations:

Also on amd64, the test is still flaky, it needs to wait for the unit to
be active before stopping it, otherwise it's canceled. I will send a
comment with a preview of a fix.

On ppc64el, however, even after that fix, the patch will fail once in a
while, with /lib/systemd/systemd-cryptsetup crashing on an invalid free.
I started investigating that, but still can't figure what the real
problem is. Maybe some corruption going on, but really hard to catch
when, as running under valgrind doesn't allow the bug to be reproduced.

Cascardo.

  storage / luks / dmsetup regressed (or got better) on ppc64le

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in udisks2 package in Ubuntu:

  in disco proposed with new systemd and v4.19 kernel it appears that
  dmsetup / cryptsetup storage either got better or worse.

  Devices take very long to activate, and sometimes remain in use during
  test clean up.

  This leads to udisks autopkgtest failing on ppc64le and systemd's
  "storage" autopkgtest is also failing.

  I've tried to make ppc64le test more resilient, but it's still odd
  that it became unstable in disco, and used to be rock solid on
  ppc64le.