This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:

apport-collect 1828592

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Duplicate entry Exec and Path in scripts.

  Dear,
  i was making a executable icon for pykaraoke_mini.py downloaded from
github.com.
  I noticed that in order to make executable work i was needed to put both full
path to python executable in Exec variable and Path variable. In oder case the
executable doesnt work.

  Example:
  [Desktop Entry]
  Name=pyKaraoke mini
  Version=0.75
  Exec=~/pykaraoke-master/pykaraoke_mini.py
  Terminal=false
  Type=Application
  Path=~/pykaraoke-master/

  I was questioning it, because the pykaraoke deb packet seems to be not
working.
  The reason that pykaraoke doesn't want to play karaoke (.kar and .mid files)
is when i run it from terminal it gives me error message:

  <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
  unable to read font filename

  so i guessed that python also can't find the path to the fonts used in
  playing karaoke files in pykaraoke binary.

  I maked a test by editing pykaraoke_mini.py lines:
  font = pygame.font.Font(os.path.join(manager.FontPath,
"DejaVuSansCondensed-Bold.ttf"), 12)

  self.thinFont = pygame.font.Font(os.path.join(manager.FontPath,
  "DejaVuSansCondensed.ttf"),

  self.boldFont = pygame.font.Font(os.path.join(manager.FontPath,
  "DejaVuSansCondensed-Bold.ttf"), fontSize)

  self.titleFont = pygame.font.Font(os.path.join(manager.FontPath,
  "DejaVuSansCondensed-Bold.ttf"), fontSize)

  and

  self.subtitleFont = pygame.font.Font(os.path.join(manager.FontPath,
  "DejaVuSansCondensed.ttf"), fontSize)

  by putting a full path to the selected fonts, by example:
  manager.FontPath,
"/usr/share/fonts/truetype/dejavu/DejaVuSansCondensed-Bold.ttf"

  and pykaraoke_mini.py executed with no errors, but it didn't want to
  play again because i think there are needed to be full paths entered
  in other portions of the code, in order to make pykaraoke function
  properly.

  So i maked a conclusion that this is a linux bug.

  Am i right or wrong?

  Thank you,
  greetings,
  Igor