** Description changed:

  [Impact]
-
+ New Intel Cyclone Peak Wifi doesn't work without newly added driver.
+
  [Fix]
+ Cherry pick iwlwifi commits from v5.0 to v5.1, and confirmed with proper
firmware the wifi works.

  [Test]
+ Verified on AX200NGW & 22560NGW chips & Killer 1653 card, wifi works well.

  [Regression Potential]
+ Medium, it affects the whole iwlwifi driver, but I've verified it with fwst
S3 test, and the wifi is still working after S3 test 30 times.

  To support Intel Wireless-AX 22000 series

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  In Progress