** Tags added: bionic cosmic

  kernel crash : net_sched  race condition in tcindex_destroy()

  I am running into a kernel crash issue using latest Ubuntu 4.15 kernel.
  It does not appear to have been fixed in Ubuntu-4.15.0-48.51.

  This crash has also been reported for debian:

  The kernel crash issue was fixed in February in the Linux kernel:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux.git/commit/?id=056a17982adbd52b2a6c5ec6266cee4521cd931b

  I did test one of the recent kernel-ppa/mainline kernels, more specifically:

linux-image-unsigned-4.19.34-041934-generic_4.19.34-041934.201904051741_amd64.deb
  It seems to fix the problem, that is, no crashes experienced so far.