** Attachment added: "vm2_console.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/maas/+bug/1797581/+attachment/5272423/+files/vm2_console.log

  Composing a VM in MAAS with exactly 2048 MB RAM causes the VM to
  kernel panic

Status in MAAS:
Status in qemu package in Ubuntu:

  Using latest MAAS master, I'm unable to compose a VM over the UI
  successfully when composed with 2048 MB of RAM. By that I mean that
  the VM is created, but it fails with a kernel panic.

  So far this only occurred in MAAS environments and often went away with e.g.
the next daily images. Therefore to reproduce and finally debug/fix this issue
we'd need data from anyone being affected. This list will grow as we identify
more that is needed.

  If you are affected, please attach to the bug
  - the kernel used to boot the guest
  - the initrd used to boot the guest
  - libvirt guest XML used to define the guest
  - PXE config provided to the guest
  - the cloud image used to start the guest (That will likely not fit as bug
    attachment, consider storing it somewhere and contact us)

  TODO: The Maas Team will outline how to get all these artifacts.
  TODO: add reference to the comment outlining this (once added)