** Tags added: cscc

  Replace LPC patchset with upstream version

  The LPC patchset for HiSilicon boards landed upstream in the v4.17
  merge window. We're currently carrying an earlier version (v14) of the
  patches as SAUCE, while v17 + a bug fix is what was eventually merged.

  There is at least one notable bug fix in the upstream version (a
  Coverity-discovered dereference-before-null-check), along with quite a
  bit of coding style clean-up. Replacing our patches w/ upstream
  cherry-picks will increase the odds that future upstream bug fixes
  will apply cleanly. Let's fix that bug and reduce our technical debt
  by syncing with the upstream patches.