** Tags removed: verification-needed-bionic verification-needed-disco
** Tags added: verification-done-bionic verification-done-disco

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-oem in Ubuntu.

  Intel ethernet I219 has slow RX speed

Status in HWE Next:
Status in linux-oem package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux-oem-osp1 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-oem source package in Bionic:
  New
Status in linux-oem-osp1 source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux source package in Disco:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-oem source package in Disco:
  Invalid
Status in linux-oem-osp1 source package in Disco:

  RX speed on Intel ethernet I219 v6 is extremely slow due to multiple RX
  CRC errors.

  [Fix]
  Disable e1000e K1 feature to make I219 and PCH operate at higher speed
  to avoid the issue.

  [Test]
  Before applying the patch, the RX is slower than 150Kbps. After applying
  the fix the RX speed can achive gigabits.

  [Regression Potential]
  Low. This only applies to recent I219 generations.
  I've also test several other systems with e1000e and I don't see any
  regression.