I cannot upload log files as I did not have working wifi and no access
to wired Ethernet.

If required, I could reinstall the kernel again then run the command and
save the output after downgrading again.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  4.15.0-55 Kernel Breaks Wifi

  Network controller: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM43228
  802.11a/b/g/n

  Thinkpad T430U

  Wifi was not operational using kernel 4.15.0-55: no list of available
  networks and rfkill output indicated there were no hard or soft
  blocks.

  Reverted back to 4.10.0-38 to restore functionality.