** Tags removed: verification-needed-disco
** Tags added: verification-done-disco

  alsa/hda: neither mute led nor mic-mute led work on several Lenovo
  laptops

Status in HWE Next:
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux source package in Disco:

  We have a couple of lenovo laptops which have conexant codec, the
mute/mic-mute
  doesn't work on these machines.

  [Fix]
  Without this patch, the generic driver will be in use for this codec, generic
  driver doesn't apply any fixup for those machines, to let the led work, we
need
  to apply fixup, so change the code to let patch_conexant.c drive hw.

  [Test Case]
  After booting up, please mute/mic-mute hotkeys, the led can turn on/off.

  [Regression Risk]
  Low. It is specific to the conexant codec with ID 1f86.