** Description changed:

+ Impact:
+
  We recently adjusted CONFIG_NVM to fix a build failure. The change
  causing this was actually a mis-merge and will be reverted. However the
  question came up whether it makes sense at all to build any raspberry
  kernel with NVME support at all. There currently is no way to attach any
  NVME to a raspberry pi, so lets turn off driver support for it for that
  kernel in total.
+
+ Fix:
+
+ Disable the relevant config options:
+
+ # CONFIG_NVM is not set
+ ...
+ # CONFIG_NVME_FC is not set
+ # CONFIG_NVME_TARGET is not set
+
+
+ Regression potential:
+
+ None, we are disabling support for a piece of hardware that doesn't
+ exist on the RaspberryPi boards.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi2 in Ubuntu.

  Turn off nvme driver on raspi2

Status in linux-raspi2 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in linux-raspi2 source package in Bionic: