Also enable LZ4 for s390x as IBM has provided us with some positive
feedback about using this.

  Change kernel compression method to improve boot speed

  Colin King has done some analysis of kernel boot speed using different
  kernel compression methods. Results for x86 are at:

https://kernel.ubuntu.com/~cking/boot-speed-eoan-5.3/kernel-compression-method.txt

https://kernel.ubuntu.com/~cking/boot-speed-eoan-5.3/boot-speed-compression-5.3-rc4.ods

  Testing of s390 gave the following:

  GZIP    31528972
  LZ4     192348049
  LZO      85990145

  From Colin: "I used the monotonic TOD timer using the stckf opcode to
  fetch a 64 bit time value.  Not sure how this maps to 'real time' in
  seconds."

  Conclusion: We should switch x86 to LZ4 and s390 to LZO. PPC and ARM
  do not support LZO or LZ4, so we will stick with gzip there.