** Package changed: xserver-xorg-input-joystick (Ubuntu) => linux
(Ubuntu)

  8bitdo FC30 Pro controller undetected with firmware 4.01

  When this controller was on firmware version 4.00, I was able to
  construct a udev rule so that Ubuntu could use it, although it did see
  2 more axes than the controller actually had -- might file another bug
  for that.

  Now that I've upgraded to firmware version 4.01, the controller's USB
  IDs are the same, but it never gets assigned a device file for some
  reason. I can't use it at all.