@Scott,

We haven't tested the bluetooth both under old kernel and under patched
kernel, do you know how to verify the bluetooth on the pi? And we are
going to look at bluetooth after fixing the usb host issue.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi2 in Ubuntu.

  Raspberry Pi 4 - USB Bus not detecting any devices

Status in linux-raspi2 package in Ubuntu:

  Pi 4 new install.  System boots up but USB bus is not working.

  Tried 3 keyboards no key presses detected, 2 usb memory drives don't
  show up in lsblk.

  output of $lspci
  00:00.0 PCI bridge: Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries Device 2711 (rev 10)
  01:00.0 USB controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VL805 USB 3.0 Host Controller
(rev 01)

  output of $dmesg on pastebin here http://pastebin.com/h7A3n9xa or
  attached to this bug report.

  Not the only one experiencing bug.  Another user created a post on the ubuntu
forums:

https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2429396&s=01a0c4b0cb4c05e605cbf9d41f660e08&p=13898142#post13898142

  64bit raspberry pi 4&4 image pulled from
  https://ubuntu.com/download/iot/raspberry-pi page.  Specifically
  http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/19.10/release/ubuntu-19.10
  -preinstalled-server-arm64+raspi3.img.xz