Today I noticed when I start my system with the other kernel
5.0.0-32-generic #34-Ubuntu there are no problem regarding the mouse
movement (WiFi was activated)

  [iwlwifi] Repeated kernel crashes in iwl_mvm_async_handlers_wk cause
  GUI stuttering

  After upgrading to Ubuntu 19.10 from 19.04 I noticed the mouse moves
unequally/choppy. I did a fresh install (deleting and overwriting 19.04 with
19.10).
  For example: When I want to go to a button the cursor sometimes stops on the
way to it and moves on milliseconds later.
  In Ubuntu Ubuntu 19.04 (which is my daily driver for now) this behavior is
not present.

  Please let me now if I can add some further information.

  lsb_release -rd
  Release:      19.10

  All available system updates were installed. No extensions added
  additionally.

  Package: gnome-shell 3.34.1-1ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu8
  Architecture: amd64