  commit 50ee7529ec4500c88f8664560770a7a1b65db72b
  Author: Linus Torvalds <torva...@linux-foundation.org>
  Date:   Sat Sep 28 16:53:52 2019 -0700

      random: try to actively add entropy rather than passively wait for
  it

  commit 02f03c4206c1b2a7451d3b3546f86c9c783eac13
  Author: Linus Torvalds <torva...@linux-foundation.org>
  Date:   Sun Sep 29 17:59:23 2019 -0700

      Revert "Revert "ext4: make __ext4_get_inode_loc plug""

  I've benchmarked the Eoan kernel with these two patches and found theo
  following speed improvements on an i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz with 8GB and a
  WDC WD10EZEX-21WN4A HDD (7200RPM, 64MB cache).

  git grep of the kernel: 0.14%
  building fwts: 0.40%
  build stress-ng 0.45%
  tar up kernel source: 7.6%
  boot time of eoan cloud image: 10.5%

  So I think the speed improvements justify the SRU.

  == Regression potential ==

  minor change to ext4, which has been regression tested, so risk here
  is small.  The entropy change will alter the random number generation,
  but I believe this does not change the cryptographical security of the
  random numbers being generated, so think this change is not security
  risk.

  originally the ext4 change caused boot time user space regressions
  because of the entropy change of this fix, but the random fix
  addresses this, so I believe this risk is now zero.