I was now able to reproduce this behaviour on Windows as well, and sent
it for repair. They changed the LCD panel which was faulty and now
everyting's ok. So, sorry for the inconvenience.

  Ryzen5 2500U Vega 8 raven ridge flickering screen

  Hey,

  I'm running Ubuntu 18.10 on a Lenovo Yoga 530 14-AHR.
  My display is flickering, depending on the displayed content in different
frequency.

  Video of the symptom:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ulbqo7taspx60vv/VID_20190123_151449.mp4?dl=0
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportVersion: 2.20.10-0ubuntu13.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: X-Cinnamon
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.10 "Cosmic Cuttlefish" - Release amd64
(20181017.3)
  Package: linux (not installed)
  Tags:  cosmic
  UnreportableReason: The running kernel is not an Ubuntu kernel
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo users vboxusers
wireshark
  _MarkForUpload: True
  ---