Public bug reported:

We enabled this driver in the linux-image-5.3.0-1013-raspi2 proposed
kernel, then we got lots of reports from users that this driver is not
stable, it will crash randomly, so let us disable this driver again and
wait for the upstream branch rpi-5.3.y has the fixes for it.

Users report crash of this driver via: #1852035 and #1850876

This bug is for tracking the reverting the fix of #1850876.

** Affects: linux-raspi2 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-raspi2 in Ubuntu.

  Need to disable CONFIG_DRM_V3D in the raspi2 eoan kernel

Status in linux-raspi2 package in Ubuntu: