Public bug reported:

[Impact]
In our ubuntu kernel, the sof driver will load the sof-cnl.ri (firmware)
on all platforms, but mainline kernel already supported the multi
firmwares on differnt platforms, and OEM project needs us to
support the mutli-firmware names in the ubuntu kernel

[Fix]
cherry-pick 3 upstream patches, then on cnl platforms, it will
load sof-cnl.ri, on cml platfomrs, it will load sof-cml.ri, on cfl
platforms, it will load sof-cfl.ri

[Test Case]
Prepare the firmware from https://github.com/thesofproject/linux-firmware
master branch, then boot the kernel with these patches.

[Regression Risk]
Low, just let different platforms load differnt firmware, and these
patches are in the upstream kernel.

** Affects: linux-firmware (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux-firmware (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-firmware in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1859387

Title:
  intel/sof: update the intel sof firmware to v1.3-0f73628 for cml and
  cnl

Status in linux-firmware package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description: