I can confirm this problem on Ubuntu 18.04 + NVIDIA driver 435 with
vmware workstation 15.5.1

Any help???

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-435 in Ubuntu.

  Switching user while using VMware Workstation Player with vmware
  additions crashes guest

Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-435 package in Ubuntu:

  I'm aware that VMware Workstation Player isn't supported by Ubuntu (or
  VMware if you use the free version) but this seems to be related to
  the other Nvidia binary driver bugs around switching user.

  Using vmware additions for a Windows guest with the binary Nvidia
  drivers gives you accerated OpenGL 3.3 capability that plenty of
  programs need on the guest.

  But if you switch user, the virtual machine crashes:

  "VMware Player unrecoverable error: (svga)
  GLRenderer: GLFBOCreateFBO: FBO assembly failed! status = 0x8CDD
  A log file is available in "/home/user/vmware/Windows 10 x64/vmware.log".
  You can request support.

  To collect data to submit to VMware technical support, run "vm-support".
  We will respond on the basis of your support entitlement."

  vmware.log file attached.

  Ubuntu MATE 19.10