** Package changed: ubuntu => linux-signed-oem (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-signed-oem in Ubuntu.

  the computer freezes at login

Status in linux-signed-oem package in Ubuntu:

  At the login page, when the list of users of the computer appears, I have a
very limited time to press enter, write my password and then press enter again
to turn on the pc. When I succeeded to do this (otherwise I have to turn of the
computer pressing the power button), the computer freezed after loading the
desktop page. In any case, when the pc freezes neither the keyboard, nor the
mouse work.
  It seems that the problem is related to graphical drivers, since if in the
grub I start the computer in recovery mode, everything works fine. On Ubuntu
forums it is suggested that the problem is related to nvidia graphical driver,
but it is not installed on my computer.

  Release:      18.04

  Package: linux-image-4.15.0-1064-oem 4.15.0-1064.73
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.15.0-1064.73-oem 4.15.18
  Uname: Linux 4.15.0-1064-oem x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: vtsspp sep5 socperf3 pax wl
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.9
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Fri Jan 17 00:58:27 2020
  DistributionChannelDescriptor:
   # This is the distribution channel descriptor for the OEM CDs
   # For more information see
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributionChannelDescriptor
   canonical-oem-somerville-bionic-amd64-20180608-47+beaver-three-eyed-raven+X92
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04 "Bionic" - Build amd64 LIVE Binary
20180608-09:38
  SourcePackage: linux-signed-oem