** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

  Ubuntu 19.10 doesn't shutdown

  Hello guys,

  I can't shutdown Ubuntu 19.10. When I try, the shutdown screen
  appears. The first two dots below the ubuntu logo, turn orange and
  then it freezes. Reboot works fine.

  The debug-shell is no use, because at the freeze point I can't type in
  commands.  When I press ESC to see what's going on during shutdown,
  the last message to appear ist "[Some weird number] reboot: power
  down. Last time I pressed ESC during shutdown the "weird number" was
  85.270119. I also tried to shutdown with the terminal commands "sudo
  shutdown now", "sudo shutdown -P now", "sudo shutdown -h now",
  "poweroff" and "sudo poweroff -f". All of them had the effect as
  describe above except the command "sudo poweroff -f". After I typed in
  the command, I authenticated and following messages appeared:
  "Powering off...". At this point it freezed. I could still see the
  desktop and every visible window, but I couldn't perform any actions;
  not even keyboard shortcuts worked. It also did not help to change
  'GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash"' in /etc/default/grub to
  'GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash acpi=force"' and run
  "update-grub".

  Once the following command combo did work: "sudo swapoff -a &&
  systemctl poweroff", but the I reinstalled Ubuntu and now it doesn't
  work any more.

  In the application "Additional Drivers" I selected the proprietary
  and tested driver of NVIDIA, but I can't to this for my WLAN-Card
  (correct word?), because the "Additional Drivers" says it's not working,
  but my WLAN works fine. I've got only Bluetooth problems. The displayed
  name of the WLAN-Card is: "Intel Corporation: Wireless 7260 (Dual Band
  Wireless-AC 7260)". I also tried to manually install a driver it didn't
  help.

   When I wake up the laptop, a black screen appears with some error
  messages, but only for a very short time so I can't make a photo of it.
  I tried once and the text was unreadable.

  I have the latest BIOS and my Computer model is MSI PX60 2QD.

  Thanks for your help :)