Thanks.

I don't know for sure what package fixed this, or how many years ago it
really got fixed, but at least the bug is now closed.

** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth Logitech Dinovo Keyboard/Mouse don't work

Status in Bluez-utils:
  New
Status in Linux Mint:
  Invalid
Status in Unity:
  Invalid
Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:
Status in linux-source-2.6.22 package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in udev package in Ubuntu:

  Testing Gutsy Gibbon Tribe 2 LiveCD and bluetooth keyboard and mouse will
work until Nautilus starts.  After Nautilus starts the keyboard and mouse are
unresponsive and do not work.
  I tried reconnecting the keyboard and mouse by using the discovery buttons on
both the Bluetooth Dongle and Input device.  The problem still persists.
  Using Intel P4 2.8 Ghz Processor, 3 GB ddr400 ram, Intel D875PBZ motherboard.
 Logitech Dinovo media keyboard and mx1000 laser bluetooth mouse, with logitech
mini bluetooth receiver.