This caused a test(which checks that file) failed:
https://certification.canonical.com/hardware/201901-26783/submission/159672/test/103/result/12095149/

But I didn't see any function lost, so it's fine since we changed it
intentionally.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-snapdragon in Ubuntu.

  sysfs files under /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ disappear after
  upgrading kernel

Status in linux-snapdragon package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in linux-snapdragon source package in Bionic:

  sysfs files under /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ disappear after upgrading
kernel.
  Kernel: Linux dragon410c 4.15.0-1071-snapdragon #78-Ubuntu SMP Thu Jan 16
22:30:28 UTC 2020 aarch64 aarch64 aarch64 GNU/Linux

  Steps:
  1. Flash following image and boot the DUT

https://people.canonical.com/~ppisati/ubuntu_embedded/ubuntu-embedded-18.04-dragon410c.img.xz
  2. Enable proposed repository
  3. Upgrade kernel to 4.15.0-1071
  4. Reboot
  5. Check file in /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/

  Expected result:
  Files are still there after upgrading kernel.

  Actual result:
  Files under /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/ disappear after upgrading kernel.

  Hardware infomation:
  Dragonboard 410c
  ip address: 10.101.51.17