The IRQ information is from BIOS, please try updating the BIOS.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Thomson NEO14A-4SL64 touchpad does not work

  Hi,

  The Thomson NEO14A-4SL64 touchpad does not work: I tested this with a
  live Ubuntu 19.10 and a live Linux Mint 19.3 with the same result. I
  could not use "ubuntu-bug" because I could not connect via Ethernet
  (no Ethernet on this device) nor Wi-Fi (does not work). The attached
  files come from the live Linux Mint 19.3 with Linux 5.0.

  These lines from dmesg seem interesting:

    [   69.353090] i2c_hid i2c-SYNA3602:00: HID over i2c has not been provided
an Int IRQ
    [   69.353269] i2c_hid: probe of i2c-SYNA3602:00 failed with error -22

  I could no find useful setting in the BIOS, and Thomson does not seem
  to provide BIOS update for this device.

  Regards,
  Yvan