** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

  intel grafic i915 driver no power saving states rc6

  It seems that the i915 intel graphic driver in newer kernels (observed with
5.3) doesn't support energy saving.
  How do I know that? Using powertop shows in idle tab the GPU - and this shows
only : GPU power on 100% - no rc6 or deeper states are used.
  For some strange reason also the packet (summery?) shows in all states 0%,
although I can observe the individual CPU cores are in different power states.

  The previous parameter enable_rc6 is not existing anymore.
  The other possible energy saving parameter enable_dc (if set to 1 or 2)
results in log with:
  setting dangerous option enable_dc - tainting kernel.

  Any idea what might go wrong there?