so you just hang on until nvidia builds against 3.13.. which should be
pretty soon.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  support for Intuos pro series

Status in “libwacom” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “linux” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in “xf86-input-wacom” package in Ubuntu:

  It looks like the patches are in the linux wacom project. It would be nice to
have support for these tablets before saucy ships.
  I bought one today to replace my broken wacom intuos 5.

  instructions on how to build these myself would also be acceptable.