After somes tests, seems that some data through Samba are copied well,
but some fail every time I try to copy them, the checksum change at
every copies.

I don't know if there's consecutive bits that failed the transfer or
something else, but the fact is there : the bug is still there (even if
Disabling NCQ made a difference).

  Data Corruption with Sil 3114 and 3124 controlleurs

  Silicon Image 3114 and 3124 seem to have data corruption at writing data
(particularly with big files or when the writing concern lot of files).
  I used a PCI card with the Sil 3114 chip; when copying files and directories
from a HDD to an other, data corruption appears and seems to be random in files.
  But every checks about the computer (RAM, HDD ...) have gone right.
  Don't know what happening really, but I supposed that the module which
control the Sil 3114 (and so the Sil 3124, cause this module was written from
the 3114's module) contain a bug.
  I've tried to enable the Sil 3114 module's option called "slow_down" which
should solve some "problems", no difference with and without this option
activated. The Sil 3124 module's doesn't have this option.

  Drives connected to Sil3124 controller seems to be affected by data
  corruption when at least 2 process attempts to writing at the same
  drive (obviously not in the same directory nor the same file), against
  Sil3114 which the bug seems to appears anytime.

  I have already posted a question :
  https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/564067/file-corruption-
  between-2-hdd with more precisions about what have done until now.

  Now i use a PCI card based on the Sil 3124 controller, seems to have
  the same data corruption issue as the Sil 3114, but less pronounced
  (less often).

  Running Ubuntu 16.04 server i386 with Linux Kernel 4.4.211.