** Tags removed: verification-needed-eoan
** Tags added: verification-done-eoan

  alsa/sof: change to use hda hdmi codec driver to make hdmi audio on
  the docking station work

Status in HWE Next:
Status in linux-oem-osp1 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in linux source package in Bionic:
  Invalid
Status in linux-oem-osp1 source package in Bionic:
  Fix Released
Status in linux source package in Eoan:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-oem-osp1 source package in Eoan:

  We have integrated the alsa sof driver in the oem-osp1 kernel, and
  when we tested the hdmi audio function on the docking station, we
  found if the machine use sof driver, the hdmi audio on the docking
  station can't work.

  [Fix]
  Intel wrote patches to let sof driver to choose hda hdmi codec
  driver, then both hdmi on the laptop and on the docking station
  worked.

  [Test Case]
  ran the kernel with these patches, and in the userspace, we used
  the intel updated ucm, then the hdmi audio on the docking station
  worked.

  [Regression Risk]
  Low, Intel wrote the patches and told us to backport these patches.
  In addition, we already tested these patches with 4 oem project bugs,
  all worked well.